MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily input/output feeding records of spare parts, Weekly/Monthly stock count check with direct supervisor.
- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
- Reporting loss, damage, and any such discrepancies to the supervising authorities.
- Sorting all goods and stacking them appropriately.
- Assisting in the labeling, tagging, and packaging of the goods.
- Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of the goods and supplies.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of the goods to the appropriate destinations.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers, and other internal departments of the establishment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- University Degree, Diploma, or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- 3 years of experience as a storehouse keeper in a related industry.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet targets, and coordinate activities with team members.
- Understanding of storage safety norms and other documentation processes.
- Should have the understanding of using a PC for feeding inventory records.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021.