MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Management Officer
Job Type: Contract
The job responsibilities of the Inventory Management Officer (Contract) whom we will train to bring up to speed will include the following:
- Support the implementation of inventory management policies and procedures, upon due approval by the Head, Procurement and relevant authorities within the organization
- Support in receiving of goods into Warehouse and storage Locations
- Support in issuing of Good from Various Locations to customers.
- Update BIN CARD when goods are issued out.
- Track reorder level for good in the warehouse and storage to enable us update customers (user Dept.)
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Responsible for warehouse cleaning and organisation
- Other Duties that may be assigned.
- Ensure appropriate authorization for the release of stocks as well as proper documentation for relocation of items
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance and other related discipline
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information are essential
- Good working knowledge of data processing and management could be an added advantage.
- Ability to work extra hours
- Minimum years of Experience: 1
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work on call during weekends