Etisalat, one of the leading telecommunication giants in Nigeria is currently recruiting for Manager, Value Added Services Development (VAS) – (Network Development Dept – Lagos), he or she is expected to report to : Head, Value Added Services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Science or Engineering-related discipline.
- Post Graduate degree/professional certification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- MA/MBA/M.Sc, desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience with at least three(3) years in a Senior Engineer/Specialist role
- Manages development of Value Added Services (VAS) platforms and other third party applications and services.
- Provides input in translating Etisalat-Nigeria Business Plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the Value Added Services.
- Reviews the unit/team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Develop new Value Added Services platforms to met customer/market demands.
- Search for innovative ways to improve VAS platform processes to foster efficiency.
- Develop innovative reporting and statistical tools to show the VAS services capacities and KPIs.
- Manage and train the staff for effective planning of network
Method of Application:
Kindly forward your CV to [email protected]