MANO Africa is Africa’s first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair. We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities & Admin Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an efficient Facilities & Admin personnel to coordinate all administrative & asset maintenance for our offices in Nigeria.
- He/she will be responsible for asset procurement, scouting for potential office locations & ensuring all our facilities are in good conditions, up to code, and fully operational.
- The Facilities & Admin Coordinator will also be responsible for managing contractors and working with third party vendors.
- He/she will visit our offices across Nigeria frequently, identify snags and provide solutions; as well as follow up on contractors / vendor to ensure timely and successful completion of assigned projects.
- Manage office procurement and ensure documented monthly reconciliation
- Manage vendor contracts
- Coordinate site safety programs
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
- Ensure all processes and compliance programs are met
- Manage facilities planning and space allocation across all Mano offices in Nigeria
- Prepare cost estimates for moves and equipment
- Coordinate compliance with maintenance checklist
- Frequent visit to Mano locations to ensure adherence to maintenance standard
- Ensure all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Supervise Mano buildings’ security and maintenance services
- Manage and supervising all facilities personnel
- Coordinate all maintenance issues and schedules
- Coordinate payment of utility bills and other statutory obligations
- Liaise with external contractors (LAWMA, PHCN, Water Corporation, etc.) in the provision of utility services and prompt payment of services provided.
- First Degree in facilities management, business management or related field preferred. Certification in facilities management a plus.
- 5+ years’ work experience with up to 3 years in core Facilities & Administration
- Experience in SLA management and 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Experienced at following strict budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in maintenance supervision or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.