MarbleClear Limited is a full service Human Resources Management firm committed to optimizing the value of HR within your business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payment.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry.
- Good knowledge of debt collection laws, Payment plans, and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Office and accounting software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.