Market Advantage Consulting – Our client is a leader in the travels and tour industry, providing service like flight tickets and hotel bookings, visa processing assistance, airport transfers, tailor-made packages, honeymoons, short getaways, family vacations etc. to various destinations with to satisfy the needs and desires of their clients. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Carries out work on the organizational and technical support of administrative activities of the CEO.
- Accepts incoming correspondence for consideration by the CEO, transmits it in accordance with the adopted decision to structural units or a specific contractor for use in the work process or preparing answers.
- Accepts documents and personal statements for the signature of the CEO.
- On the instructions of the CEO writes letters, requests, other documents.
- Performs work on the preparation of meetings held by the CEO (gathering the necessary materials, notifying participants of the time and place of the meeting, agenda, their registration), keeps and draws up timeline of conferences and meetings.
- Carries out the control over the execution by the employees of the enterprise of the issued orders and instructions, as well as the observance of the deadlines for the implementation of the guidelines and instructions of the CEO.
- Provides the workplace of the CEO with the necessary means of organizational technology, stationery, creates conditions conducive to the practical work of the CEO.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Degree – LLB, BL (LLM added advantage).
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role
- Must be resident in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Position applied for e.g. Company Secretary” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2021.