MegaLectrics Limited is a reputable and wholly owned indigenous company with its headquarters in Lagos. The company was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in July of 2001. Megalectrics was in 2007, granted a Radio Broadcast Licence for Lagos. The company is presently operating four (4) radio stations from our 26, Keffi Street, Ikoyi office. And in Other Location such as , Abuja, PortHarcourt and Ibadan. MegaLectrics is the operator of The Beat FM, Classic FM, Naija FM and LagosTalks. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On Air Personality / Presenter – Beat FM Port Harcourt
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Creatively develop programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic
- Moderate panels or talks shows on various relevant topics in line with NBC rules.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on -air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conduct proper research and get background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Comment on and present facts to the listeners on various issues – Artists, their music, tours, weather, traffic, politics, current affairs etc
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Answering calls during live programs; hold conversations and attend to call-in listeners’ enquiries during the show.
- Ensure scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Record and report failed adverts to the appropriate department
- Responsible for announcing commercials, giving weather and traffic reports and updates, and either introducing New and reporting breaking news.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- A Tertiary Institution Degree
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Quality of delivery –
- A good Radio Voice
- Accuracy of diction
- Creation and delivery
- Ability to develop creative programs original, innovative
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format and Voice Record to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.