Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager (Commercial Banking)
- To champion the regional relationship management function in order to attain the bank’s Commercial Sector market share and objectives while ensuring activities are coordinated in a risk sensitive and cost-effective manner.
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationship issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify customer /market needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meets these needs
- Ensure timely review and approval of credits requests in line with the Bank’s policy
- Build and maintain a sound credit portfolio within assigned region
- Formulate strategies and plans to enable the Bank secure profitable business relationship within the Commercial Sector of the assigned region
- Communicate and monitor the implementation of the Bank’s Commercial Sector marketing strategy
- Establish and monitor the achievement of targets by the Branch Managers
- Maintain existing customer relationship and identify new ones
Requirements, Education and Qualifications
- A First degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- A relevant post graduate degree (MBA) Professional Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA) is desirable
- Minimum of 12 years Post NYSC Experience
- Numerical and analytical skill
- Credit Analysis and Appraisal Skill
- Leadership and Mentoring Skill
- Knowledge of Banking Operations, Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Banking services and procedures
- Ability to identify control techniques to mitigate all forms of risks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of your the mail.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2018.