Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector. Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – Institutional Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving the institutional sales target for Mixta Real Estate Plc in the financial year
- He / She will execute business development strategies that will see to the actualization of the sales revenue targets.
Main responsibilities of the job holder include but are not limited to:
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal)
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably major in marketing or business administration focusing on marketing / sales
- 0 – 3 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in domestic market.
- Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business / sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Should possess strong communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2021.