MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: HR & Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this role is to support the growth of Mkobo by providing necessary assistance to the Hr & Admin Manager on human resource services to ensure the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives.
- The HR Officer duties involve a wide range of support activities in the HR department, including coordinating meetings, maintaining Employee database and also posting job adverts.
- An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between the HR & Admin Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- The HR Officer will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR & Admin Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to Human Resources activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate Human Resources activities (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes and attendance for all employee meetings.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies and processes.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Ensure the office is open for business before resumption.
- Ensure the Office Assistant keeps the office premises clean at all times.
- Any other tasks/duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 3 Years relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of Degree in International Relations, Business Administration, or any Social Science.
- Knowledge of digitizing HR processes end to end or of any HRIS systems.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification
- Must be a member of a relevant professional institute
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.