Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Can you review all our transactions in the office and in the company operations as a whole?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
- If your answer is yes, then you need to apply for this job with immediate effect.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary)
- Key Performance Indicators
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional Qualification is a requirement (ACCA/ICAN)
- Required Auditing Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel.
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Resume and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.