Motion Yield Limited – The focus is your need and our approach to consumer finance provides the key that connects you to your dreams. We are Nigeria’s leading consumer finance provider managed by a team of young professionals that have experience in consumer finance and banking, spanning over a decade. Our team members are all experienced and qualified, with the ability and authority to make quick logical and intelligent decisions relating to credit. To provide finance to consumers within our target market at ease, in the quickest way. To be Nigeria’s premier consumer finance provider, with a focus on financial solutions & systems. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Consumer Finance
Specialization: Admin./ Operations
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about the organization as well as provision of information such as the company’s address and directives on the company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintain office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Responsible for payment instruments such as Cheques.
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Excel and other Computer equipment such as Printers, Scanners etc.
- Must reside within Shomolu/Bariga/Onipanu/Yaba axis.
- A minimum of OND certificate is required.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer/Front desk
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Computer Literate with proficient use of office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with computer equipment (e.g. printers, scanners etc.)
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 27years of age.
- Young , vibrant, self driven and result oriented graduate
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
24th February, 2023.