Moyosola Olalekan – Our client, a leading Architectural firm located on the Island in Lagos and, its Nonprofit arm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a leading Architectural firm located on the Island in Lagos and, its Nonprofit arm seeks immediate employment of an HR Manager.
- This position will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources activities, plans and programmes; manage the organisations team to ensure a productive workplace, uphold the corporate values and culture of the organisations; engage in employee relations, drive employee performance, and implement HR strategies and systems for growth.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture in the organization.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations’ human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Nurture a positive working environment, taking initiatives, and drive change.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and rewards.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Recommending and implementing new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness, etc.
- Training – Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are dully adhered to and up-to-date.
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Degree in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Master or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in human resources generalist position.
- Age 30-40
- Proven working experience as HR Manager/HR Generalist/ HR Executive role.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Good acumen and corporate management capability.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian labor law will be an added advantage.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal and communication skills, and presentation skills at all levels.
- Good on advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Great resourcefulness, with excellent leadership qualities.
- Training & development
- Increased productivity after training
- Rate of employee retention and productivity
- Employee performance and career management
- Low turnover rate
- Employee career satisfaction rate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: [email protected] with the position of ”HR Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th February, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.