Moytel Consultants Limited – Information and Communications Technology is constantly evolving, and Moytel Consultants Limited is helping operators, vendors and government entities keep pace with the evolution.
We provide engineering, optimization, benchmarking, design and maintenance services and solutions for the wireless communication industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun and Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Drive Test & Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 Months Renewable
- Drive Test and Radio Frequency Optimization engineer is responsible for Drive test data collection.
- Primary responsibility is to drive the entire country collecting measurement data on the integrity of the GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks measured.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive test data collection for bench marking, SSV & Cluster etc.
- Resolve minor issues with data collection equipment
- Competency to operate equipment for work, perform operations and be accountable for jobs assigned.
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Identifying the causes of under performance of the desired KPI during dt
- Provide pre and post job support to engineers and specialists on the field.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of Second class B.Sc / B.Eng Degree or HND in Telecommunications, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum Previous Experience: 1 Years’ Experience.
- Computer proficiency and good knowledge of ICT
- Ability to work in a team and with a team lead.
- Competency in TEMS Investigation 15 and above or Swissqual equipment
- Highly analytical in problem solving with ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- Must possess good key principles of RF technologies such as GSM, WCDMA and LTE.
- Self-motivated, Goal-getter, Self-Confidence and Proactivity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2021.