Posted on :
7 Dec, 2009
7 Dec, 2009
MTN Nigeria is a leading Telecoms company in Nigeria , the company offers numerous opportunities to professionals of all nationalities and is currently recruiting an Employee Services Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria under the department of human resources. to be reporting directly to Senior Manager, Employee Services
· HR Services
· Supervise implementation of competent HR service channels
· Define and agree on key performance areas and service levels for HR service desk in alignment with business requirements
· Oversee the maintenance of workforce data
· Ensure Administrative excellence through deployed systems.
· Update shared services systems, processes and SLA’s to reflect changing technology and policies.
· Ensure service level meets customer requirement especially with regards to process velocity, efficiency and robustness of the design.
· Review HR Service team’s performance on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for HR service improvements.
· Employee Relations
· Provide channels for employees to complete HR transactions.
· Interpret HR Policies to the business and ensure shared understanding of HR policies across HR and the business.
· Expatriate Services
· Manage the expatriate quota administration, work permits and visa requirements as required
· Ensure availability and provision of accommodation for expatriates and visitors.
· Oversee the negotiation of contracts (property, school, employment) for expatriates
· Manage the process of contract renewal for expatriate staff within the Group
· Provide landing support for expatriate staff and their family
· Monitor generation of workforce reports
· Provide monthly HR Service Centre reports for management review
· Oversee development of grievance & disciplinary process reports
Ensure the timely preparation of HR Operations reports (Quarterly reports, PDR, Monthly reports)
Standard working conditions Regional Travel Field work: 40% of total work hours. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent.
First degree preferably in the Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
This vacancy expires on 8th of December 2009
Click here to Apply to MTN Nigeria