MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Customer Acquisition and Compliance Edo, Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 1856
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Sales & Distribution
Reports To: Manager Customer Acquisition
- Collect, analyze and interpret a wide variety of Channel data and develop weekly/monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings.
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of Customer Acquisition Channel Initiatives.
- Provide and maintain a strong and reliable database to facilitate tracking and improvement of channel services and providing information enabling channel business decisions to be made.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year to date (YTD) measurement reports.
- Provide functional support to Customer Acquisition Manager
- Evaluate performance measured against SIM registration channel objectives in the following areas:
- Trade Partner and Sub – Trade Partner Environments
- Mobile Lite
- Connect Stores and Connect Points
- Other Sim Registration Agents
- Report and analyze SIM Card registration, SIMS availability/Supply and Distribution, Activations, Customer Retention/Churn trends and activity plans.
- Maintain Customer Acquisition Channel members’ database (SIM Registration Point and End Users Details).
- Establish and maintain contact with external intelligence both locally and internationally, and verify the authenticity of the information received
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Customer Acquisition Manager.
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years’ work experience comprising:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization:
- Project planning and reporting, sales/marketing or related function
- Experience using Data Mining Tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2023; 8:00 PM