EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide their clients (including visitors to our website) with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer / Uploader
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Data Entry
- Collecting information from customers and clients
- Entering data into the central database
- Cataloging the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
- Generating periodic reports
- Evaluating and approving Purchase Orders (PO)s.
- Previous experience in data entry, office administration, secretarial or related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Minimum of one year experience in these areas through an internship or an apprenticeship.
- Strong background working with computers and dealing with large amounts of information.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of database systems
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and other word processing tools
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately
- General administration skills
- N150,000 monthly (gross) depending on experience (Negotiable).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th September, 2023.
Note: Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.