NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Executive, ATM & Self-Service Solutions
Job ID: R0075776
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
- The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- University degree in a IT, business or engineering related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply