Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology.
Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To provide first level support to staff and Line Managers on HR issues including employee engagement, benefit administration, recruitment, learning and development and Netcom’s HR policies.
- Provide first-line advice and support to Managers and staff regarding Netcom’s HR policies and procedures to reinforce our rules of engagement vis-à-vis staff understanding of same.
- Initiate and coordinate the recruitment & training process and activities for Finance & Admin functional area.
- Oversee Netcom’s NYSC program including placement of suitable candidates and monitoring candidate’s progress whilst on placement.
Collaborate with HRBP on coordinating internship program:
- Manage Netcom’s absence reporting ensuring up to date and accurate reporting on all leave requests including: advice to staff on entitlements, accruals, eligibility for leave; ensuring that applications are authorized as per Netcom policy.
- Manage 3rd party service providers and administer Netcom benefits scheme i.e. HMO, health & wellness scheme, professional subscriptions – claims etc.
- Other HR Admin related tasks i.e. required correspondence for staff within Netcom obligations i.e. letters of introduction, reference requests etc.
- Maintain electronic Staff Register and hard copies and other staffing forms ensure all data are accurate, current and complete.
- Manage logs and devices that monitor Time and attendance biometric device administration, Staff ID card issuers and other devices related to HR.
- Manage the new joiner process including completion of all required paperwork, liaison with internal departments and first day orientation. Support the execution of a comprehensive induction program in collaboration with HRBP.
- Identify training needs and the appropriate vendors to provide identified trainings.
- Support the execution of a comprehensive induction program in collaboration with HRBP.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Coordinate the exit process for leaver of Officer level and below including scheduling and conducting exit interview and ensuring that all leaving formalities have been concluded.Initiate and drive company periodic events as a process owner deploying the most innovative staff bonding initiatives that promote Netcom as employer of choice. Adhere to all TL9000 requirements; continually review all process within the HR Department and make recommendations on improvements.
- First Degree in Human Resources Management related field.
- Professional certification in HRM.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in HR Management.
- Good knowledge of best practice in HR policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Good knowledge of HR systems.
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications for reporting.
- Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
- Strong project and change management skills.
- Well-developed collaboration and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Intuitiveness and attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified