SWIFT Networks Limited is an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers. Due to ongoing expansion into other regions of the country and the need to sustain the highest quality services to existing and potential customers, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the following challenging positions.
Job Title: Network Engineers (WiMAX /lTE)
Location: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt
- The candidates will be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting communication networks to ensure smooth operation, maximum performance and availability.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in WIMAX/lTE Radio Frequency planning, base station installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Access Network performance measurement and optimization;
- Proven experience in microwave transmission link planning, installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting. Multiple vendor experience will be an advantage.
- Proven knowledge of IP networks, linux and Open Source tools would be an added advantage.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
A first degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology with a minimum of 2nd class honors (Upper division), from a reputable university. A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position with a proven record of success. Candidates with at least CCNA certification and knowledge of Linux and Open Source tools will have added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply online through on or before November 1,2011. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Please note that applications received after the stipulated period will not be processed.