Neveah Limited is a leading commodities trading company essentially dealing in the export of solid minerals and agricultural products. The company was established in 2014 with five operational offices in different states and her head office in Abuja, Nigeria. Our services are centered around sourcing the finest, solid minerals and the healthiest agricultural products from the local market and exporting them to meet the demands of our customers at international markets.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Aluminium Sorter
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal Candidate will Aluminium Furnace Operator (Aluminium+Copper) but not limited to:
- Sort all non-ferrous metals for maximum profits.
- Insert coordinates into control panel for proper routing of different metal types Sorted ferrous and nonferrous metals from conveyor belts.
- Process ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- May operate equipment such as forklift, skid steers, balers & excavators.
- Deposit recoverable materials safely and efficiently into appropriate bin
- May operate machinery and equipment to process and to move scrap metal
- Identify and sort metal by different commodity type
- Assist other sorters on an as-needed basis with heavy or bulky items
- Package all commodities as directed by management
- Cut metal to specified size utilizing necessary tools and equipment
- Maintain equipment and report any malfunctions for repair to your supervisor.
- Load and unload all trucks and containers with a forklift
- Perform general clean-up in all operational areas of worksite maintaining neat and clean work area.
- Use tools and equipment to clean and cut non-ferrous metals
- Communicate job tasks and work well in a team environment
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow operating and health and safety procedures; Process and sort scrap metal; Perform beside a conveyor belt; Follow directions from superiors.
- Packaging, sorting and labelling product and placing in bins according to organizational standards.
- Workers may also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet area, and workstations neat.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Production and Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in similar role.
- Any additional relevant professional qualification such as Certification/Training in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) will be an added advantage.
- Professionals from Nigeria as well as India are strongly advised to apply.
- Good understanding of general recycling process.
- Prior experience within the scrap/ plastic recycling industry or experience in a top Aluminium ingot manufacturing Plant.
- Demonstrated ability to Sort all non-ferrous metals for maximum profits
- Result oriented, organized, proactive, can prioritize effectively and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent people Management Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.