Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment andFinancial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make payments for supplier payments and staff claims, salary payment, and wallet funding in Access bank, Zenith bank, Stabic bank(internet banking).
- Bank account opening.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement Account interface with the Bank and other Banking update information.
- In charge of the third payment channel account like paystack/monnify/flutterwave and interface with merchant supplier dealing with merchant account issues.
- Daily cash balance management, account balance and statements.
- Diploma or equivalent or above.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Cashier or in a similar role in finance company (working experience in Chinese company is much preferred).
- Basic PC knowledge and MS office skills and good mathematics skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Numeracy skills.
- Communication skills..
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Key Skills and Competencies.
- Integrity and honesty and reliability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th November, 2022.