Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anti-Fraud Officer
Department: Platform Services
Division: Technology and Operations
Reports to: Head, BVN & Anti-Fraud
Grade: Management Trainee (MT)/ Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
- Conduct security research to identify process improvements, system enhancements, and make recommendations towards the overall quality of processes, workflows, and reporting;
- Generate suspicious activity reports for Head, BVN & Anti-Fraud;
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends to reduce exposures.
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio;
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activities;
- Conduct investigations of transaction alerts and escalate where necessary;
- Constantly monitor transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts;
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns;
- Handle escalated customer calls/inquiries;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Security/Fraud Management role
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree.
- Professional qualification (s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Familiarity with SQL, Web technologies and MS Office suite
- Must possess strong time management skills and consistently meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and attention to details
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with electronic payment system
- Good knowledge of incident handling
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Information systems management
- Information analysis and management
- Regulatory knowledge
- Customer focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Stakeholder engagement/management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.