Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is a part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide and the authorized bottler of Coca Cola products.
NBC Plc is recruiting dynamic and result oriented individuals for the position of Public Affairs Manager (Ref – PAC 09):
- Support the objectives of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc through strong relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders.
- Monitor political developments, identify potential issues, evaluate threats and opportunities by analyzing impact on the company and take appropriate actions.
- Conduct regular surveys of key stakeholder groups, develop and manage communication platforms for the relevant authorities and stakeholders.
- Identify priority needs of the communities in alignment with company strategies and coordinate the timely execution of impactful and sustainable CSR programs.
- Coordinate and implement company sponsored events.
- Previous degree in Arts, Social Sciences, International Relations and Law.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience, 5 of which must be at managerial level.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Constitution, national and international political environment.
- Government and public relations experience would be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Forward detailed CV to: email@example.com with the appropriate reference as subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th August 2009