Nigerian Exchange Group Plc. is a Holding Company (HoldCo) that sits at the apex of several organisations, including; NGX Regulation Limited, NGX Real Estate Limited and Nigerian Exchange Limited. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Development Analyst
- The NGX Regulation Limited needs a consummate professional with a strong personality and thorough understanding of the Nigerian Capital Market Rules and Regulations, Code of Corporate Governance Principles, and an ability to ensure that all Trading License Holders meet NGX Regulation’s Rules and Regulations.
- Review applications for trading licenses, regulatory approvals and accreditation for various market functions.
- Support the development and implementation of new and existing regulatory policies, frameworks and rules.
- Support the implementation of the Minimum Operating Standards (MOS) for Trading License Holders.
- Promote compliance and help ensure compliance with the rules and policies of Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX).
- Develop new initiatives to complement and improve existing processes with respect to regulatory changes, approvals and due diligence.
- Conduct extensive research as required for services/products offered by NGX Regulation Limited.
- Prepare relevant communications to the Board and Executives on various projects and initiatives as may be required.
- Maintain the database of Trading License Holders, ensure website updates and act as the liaison between the other units in the department, other departments in NGX Regulation, NGX and related stakeholders;
- Prepare and coordinate the collation of required periodic Statutory/Regulatory Reports and submit to the appropriate statutory/regulatory agency;
- Identify training needs and recommend capacity development programmes for Trading License Holders to NGX’s X-Academy;
- Track inactive firms on an ongoing basis with a view to providing support to resolve outstanding regulatory issues and recommend for disciplinary proceedings;
- Manage the process for the exit of a Firm relinquishing its Trading License.
Person Specification & Required Qualification (s)
- LLB / B.Sc / HND in Law, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3 – 5 years industry experience with a top-tier Capital Market or Financial Industry Operator.
- trong understanding of Capital Market operations and relationship management experience.
- Must be able to build strong partnerships with business and corporate staff, communicate to a wide variety of audiences in clear, understandable language.
- Proven track record of strong performance managing against deliverables.
- Broad numerical and analytical experience;
- Experience in Compliance and client relationship management;
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX RegCo Recruitment- Regulatory Development Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.