One Hope Nigeria is a multi-financial technologies in banking services and we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing HR functions: Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Engagement, Performance Evaluation, Employee Industrial relations
- Planning, monitoring, and evaluating budget for Business Unit, ensuring effective and efficient budget management
- Manage end-to end recruitment process and in accordance with the timeline
- In charge for employee data: headcount, attendance, overtime, medical reimbursement, leave, et cetera
- Responsible for Talent Management
- Create, monitor and evaluate SOP for HR & GA functions
- Create, monitor and evaluate KPI for all divisions along with the Managers or Division Head or Leader
- Manage GA functions to support Business Unit activities: office management, transportation, vendor management, employee housing, business trip, company assets management, et cetera
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or Management or Law
- ≤ 32 years old
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HRGA with 2 years in the Managerial level
- Having 1-2 years of experience as an HRBP is preferred
- English proficiency: verbal and written
- Having an excellent communication skill, leadership, influencing and interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, and problem-solving
- Having exposure and deep understanding in all HR function: Recruitment, OD, Compensation & Benefit, Training, and Employee & Industrial relations
- Have a deep understanding in Labor Law
N130,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject o the mail.
Note: For inquiries, contact: +6288298190420.