One Total Limited is recruiting
Customer Service Executives/Fresh Graduate Trainee program
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company and other duties assigned
Other Responsibilities include:
- Providing professional service to customers and liaising with key parties including third party suppliers and other company offices.
- Process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices, ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- Help ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are inline with competitors.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
Work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team Leader, which will require you to produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce weekly report of all activities
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client management skills
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Minimum HND
How To Apply:
Forward a detailed CV to [email protected]