A leading Mobile Advertising and Technology company in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire the vacant position below:
Job Title: Integration/ Support Engineer: Manage Partners Integration
- Diagnose and resolve customer problems on Twinpine Ad server, Twinpine DSP and Adrenaline;
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Adrenaline product technology and underlying hardware and software architectures,
- Manage and contribute to the product knowledge base
- Contribute to the documentation and refinement of internal processes
- Be a knowledge source and assist with internal
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to ad serving
- Investigate and resolve analytics discrepancies between our ad platform and partners
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience in technical support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering or systems engineering.
- 2+ years experience building solutions and integrating systems in Telco environments
- Excellent communication and relationship skills; Able to professionally communicate technical information to people of varying technical knowledge
- Equally effective working cooperatively on a team and independently
- Familiarity with mobile and online advertising
- Experience with ad serving systems and 3rd party code implementation
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with web development troubleshooting tools (e.g. Fiddler, Firebug, etc)
- Able to manage multiple tasks and juggle competing priorities
- The ability to communicate technical details to people of varying backgrounds and experience
- The desire to work as both part of a team and independently
- Experience with other ad serving systems and technologies and 3rd party code implementation
Salaries very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2017.