Posted on :
17 Apr, 2012
17 Apr, 2012
• Age 35 – 40
• Must possess an B.Sc in Engineering or other relevant discipline and professional qualifications in supply chain management in logistics and transportation is a must
• 5 – 15 yrs relevant work experiences in logistics operation
• Primary sector experiences in the dry goods would be a great advantage. Must have very strong competencies in entrepreneurial leadership, commercial astuteness and in developing and maintaining customer relationships based on service excellence.
• Demonstrate the ability to organize and efficiently manage a logistics operation supported by strong commercial acumen and excellent knowledge of budgets and financial planning.
• Should be able to show that he fully understands the importance of the relationship between operational and the technical teams in reference to trip revenue and maintenance cost.
• Demonstrate self reliance with the ability to work in different operational environments that the company exhibit in logistics.
• Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy
• Should possess excellent communication skills in English and other language, ideally Hausa and be able to adapt to rapid changes in a positive manner and work to tight deadlines.
• Superb inter-personal skills and instant credibility are essential as you will be inter-facing with a number of people from different backgrounds, nationalities and religions.
• He must be resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.