OutsideIn HR – Our client, a Start-Up Freight Logistics Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO / COO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking Executive Assistant with demonstrated competence in Managing the Activities of the Organization’s senior executives.
- Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Proximity to Lagos.
- Annual Gross N2.2 million – N3 million, HMO, PENSIONS, and LEAVE BONUS)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.