Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigerian Content Manager
- The Nigerian Content Advisor will be responsible for creating and implementing the Nigerian Content plan in line with regulations issued by the NCDMB. He/ She would be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that applicable regulations are met.
- The Nigerian Content Advisor would report to the Project Manager.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Co-ordinates and supervises the performance of Nigeria content in accordance with approved procedures
- Design requirements using personnel qualified to implement these procedures when applicable
- Provide tools and process to measure and monitor compliance
- Ensuring personnel awareness on the requirements of the Nigerian content plan by facilitating trainings and seminars
- Prepare, present and issue Nigerian Content Reports
- Monitor actual implementation of the Nigerian Content plan and propose corrective actions
- Approve updated Plan that incorporated the latest directive(s) as issued by NCDMB
Qualifications et experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Team oriented and performance driven
- Possess a excellent report writing skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- B.Sc in a Management related course
- Minimum 8 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 2 years experience as a Nigerian Content Advisor
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2018.