Pathway Financial & Consultancy Services Limited – Founded in 2012, advises on business and strategic management to corporations, government and other organizations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gather financial objectives and data through consultative approach to develop individual client situation perspective.
- Design centrally manufactured solution, asset allocation and investment program definition.
- Implement financial solutions and foster positive client relationship.
- Determine, support and suggest to clients on best suited services and act as client advocate.
- Build and develop positive relationship with new and current clients.
- Reply to business partners generated sales.
- Recommend to clients on investments and securities.
- Handle sales meetings daily and identify financial needs and objectives.
- Prepare coherent, precise and consistent investment paperwork.
- Manage productive management and staff relationships.
- Establish productive relationships with wholesalers to update on contemporary product design and selling techniques.
- Track activities through client relationship management system.
- Reply to supplement business development generated leads.
- Strengthen centers of influence and financial professionals’ relationships.
- Develop current and new clients through ethical sales methods,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum 3 – 10 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the position applying for as the Subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2020.