Peregrine Investments Limited – The company is 100% owned by Nigerians. The shareholders and directors are distinguished Nigerians from diverse sections of the country, with the capability and commitment to effectively support the operations of the company.
The management team is ably supported by a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 30 people to assure optimum product and service delivery at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The Office Assistant provides business support by ensuring cost effectiveness, easy operation and optimum procedures in the management of the company’s business.
- Providing business support to the executives, clients and internal staff
- Liaising with vendors to ensure prudent management of resources
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of office environment and equipment
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues efficiently
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office administrative duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring a hazard free and orderly working equipment
- Sort and distribute communications in a clear and timely manner
- Monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- The Office Assistant reports directly to the Office Manager
Required Skills and Competencies
- Good communication – requires an above average communication skill; written and verbal
- Good IT Skill – requires competency in the use of Microsoft office tools, internet access
- Analytical – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Dependability – requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Organizational skill – requires order and a standard operating procedure to avoid completing tasks haphazardly.
- Attention to details – requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Energetic – requires a can-do attitude and agility
- Creativity – requires generating ideas and easier and effective ways of completing work tasks.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.