Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for organizing and fulfilling of all inventory and asset-keeping activities performed across the warehouses.
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for the Accuracy and Reporting of all inventory in the warehouse.
- Carry out careful and proper stacking/sorting/labeling of goods/products in storage.
- Responsible for timely release, receipt, loading, and off-loading of stock and non-stock items.
- Ensure company ERP and documentation records match physical records at all times.
- Transfer of products from the warehouse/store to the showrooms and vice versa.
- Conduct weekly/periodic Audits of stock and deliveries on the ERP and report irregularities via official means.
- Perform such inventory and delivery activities and procedures as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Conduct daily hygiene and safety management of stock, warehouse tools and equipment.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Between 1-3 years experience, ideally as a Storekeeper, Inventory Officer, or other relevant roles.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate teachability, humility, and a can-do attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.