Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organisational skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Minimum of 1-3years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th June, 2016.