Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Analyst
Who are we looking for
- Are you a skilled Talent Acquisition specialist and want to take your career to the next level? If you are passionate and have at least 3 years’ experience in finding exceptional Talent, then we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events if need be.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- BSc. in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
Interested and qualified candidates should: