PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2018.
Job Title: Content Writer
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit ALL posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
Job Title: In-House Graphic Designer
- To take ownership of all design requirements for Pork Money Nigeria and all associated brands, Ensuring all packaging, sales, marketing, web & social media and in-house collateral is cost-effectively designed and delivered to agreed standards and deadlines from concept to fruition.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- All activities are to be carried out within the policies and procedures of the group as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Act as guardian of the Pork Money Nigeria brand and all associated brands with active input into the evolution of each brand
- Design point of sale items from concept through to the finished product and all intermediate stages
- Design product packaging from concept to print ready artwork
- Visualisation and mock ups – produce graphic and physical examples of products and site installations
- Undertake advertising and promotional design for online, print and promotional products from concept to production ready artwork
- Undertake photography of product packaging for use in marketing and sales collateral
- Photo retouching
- Proofing of packaging (colour, standard and presentation) prior to print Manage approvals of licensed artwork ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Manage and keep up to date the in–house image library
- Maintain in-house CI/branding and collateral
- Work with marketing team to supply marketing material, both printed and online
- Print procurement – source providers and maintain up-to-date knowledge of prices, materials, processes and deadlines/delivery, as required
AD HOC Duties
- Design graphics for motorsport vehicles and supervision of fitting, as required
- Photography for the team as required
- Manage and deliver of ad hoc design related projects
- Manage of art work from third party studios with packaging producers
Job Area Essential Desirable Competency
- Experience Ability to demonstrate competency in graphic design through presentation of portfolio:
- Demonstrable commercial awareness in the design to print process
- Competency in delivering excellent customer service (in house or external)
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects/ tasks and delivering to demanding deadlines
- Previous experience in food packaging design & production
- Knowledge Knowledge of the print process and preparing ‘print ready’ designs
- Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative suite (illustrator, Photoshop and In-design)
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office/ Outlook and related software: especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Photography and use of a DSLR camera
- Premier or other video editing
- Understanding of packaging technology and design
- Degree or relevant qualification in Design or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with self motivation to meet deadlines under short notice and changing brief
- Able to manage self and work environment in a tidy, organised and effective manner, managing multiple activities and deadlines without supervision
- Consistent and regularly delivers good quality results in good time Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening and ability to apply these at all levels in a professional manner
- Ability to interpret business / commercial brief into multimedia design Self confidence within and respect for given boundaries
- Personal strength and resilience, keeping a positive attitude to succeed in a demanding and developing business environment
- Analytical with ability to manipulate and interpret data and problem solve
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]