Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information System Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- Elicit requirements using best practice techniques (interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process modelling, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis etc.).
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Carry out requirements management, analysis, and communication.
- Work as part of the team to liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Validate changes to PROMASIDOR Software Applications (for problem fixing, change request reasons or upgrades) and get appropriate signoffs before the change is put in use in the “live” environment.
- Responsible for all phases of the User Acceptance Testing process and QA as it relates to PROMASIDOR
- Software Application configuration.
Training and Communication:
- Provide orientation and training to end users of PROMASIDOR Software Applications.
- Develop and update users’ manuals and training guides.
- Provide comprehensive reporting and status back to ICT Information Systems’ line Management.
- Support PROMASIDOR Software Application Operation.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and engage in knowledge transfer activities among team members and users.
- Assist in the definition of software security settings/access roles for various user groups to ensure segregation of duties.
- Create software functional specifications for development, customisations, and integration with third party applications.
- Help define the PROMASIDOR Software Application usage, and integration of same applications with other systems and implement its features and functions to meet business requirements.
- Document and understand our business requirements; and configure the software to meet them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related course
- 2-3 years of experience in a business environment, performing as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Modelling
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV system
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of accounting rules
- Standard use of Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.