Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from requisition through to the on- boarding of candidates.
- Organising and attending job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Supporting the implementation of the graduate trainee framework.
- Maintaining records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Developing, updating and maintaining the recruitment database.
- Overseeing the onboarding programs (weekly and Quarterly) and the periodic surveys and follow up interventions to ensure that new hires acclimatise seamlessly.
- Overseeing the recruitment of outsourced employees in collaboration with the labour service providers.
- Managing the recruitment budget in line with the approved manpower plan for the business.
- Overseeing the placement of SIWES interns and ensure proper documentation.
- Updating the recruitment tracker daily and preparing the weekly recruitment status report.
- Communicating regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals.
- Planning and implementing company talent acquisition strategy.
- Performing analysis of organisational development and anticipating future employment needs.
- Designing and managing the recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop a strong employer brand.
- Headhunting for talent, targeting passive candidates and approaching specific markets and organisations for roles and succession gaps
- Implementing agreed recruitment and mobility strategies, policies and practices in liaison with the hiring managers.
- Sourcing candidates by utilising cutting-edge technology, social media and targeted networking.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND Social Science, Law or related course or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Employment Laws
- Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship Management
- Decision Making.
Interested and qualified candidates should: