Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands that bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Implementing sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieving sales plans, sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Managing & coordinating regional sales activities and all sales employees in the assigned region to maximize account sales
- Driving actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively
- Managing all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions
- Keeping abreast of developments on the field.
- Gathering data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership/Distributor Management
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administering sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitoring product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaising with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtaining on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company
- Must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & sales techniques
- Cost management
- Customer service & relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Marketing communication
- Trade chain management
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- Leadership Ability
- Time management
- Good listener
Interested and qualified candidates should: