Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- BSc / HND in Civil Engineering
- Proven 3 years working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Must be creative and must be able to do architectural designs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th October, 2021.