Quality Foods Africa is building quality fast and nutritious food businesses, with a pan African ambition. Our business model is based on bringing leading international quick service brands to Africa and ensuring their commercial success, a strategy that unites customers, shareholders, franchisors and our staff. We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the job
- The Brand Manager has the responsibilities to develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness.
- The person is expected to develop and execute brand strategies offline / traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for the business.
- Development of the brand marketing strategies to establish strategic direction and program positioning.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Responsible for the development and execution of all in-store events, launches, promotions, and activation for the business/brand.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Researching and analysing consumer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors.
- Ensures all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ years’ brand management or marketing experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Brand Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.