RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Personnel
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Personnel to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.