Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses, and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research, collecting and analysing information, and using the data to solve problems and improve the decision-making and efficiency of the business and its clients.
Specific job functions include:
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, and analyse data from clients and competitors across various industries and fields to make recommendations.
- Utilize data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business and its clients.
- Utilize operations data to develop marketing models.
- Organize and analyse data, create charts and graphs, and present findings to the management.
- Document processes and keep informed of technological advancements in the field of research analysis.
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis.
- Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures.
- Travel to conduct research and analyze data as required.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s data governance guidelines.
- Develop insight cards for business development opportunities.
- Interpret complex and technical material for stakeholders who may not be experts.
- Organize and store data for future research projects.
- Test processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- Work with the Marketing and Client Services Team to provide solutions to client problems.
- Measure the strategy effectiveness of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Research, Business Administration, or related field.
- Leadership, training, and coaching skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work.
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of the country.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience as a Research Analyst, or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in research software programs, including Microsoft Excel and Power BI, Python, R, SAS, Tableau or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of research methods, techniques, formulas, and tests.
- Exceptional ability to interpret data and analyse trends, as well as preparing industry outlooks and forecasts.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate large complex data with high attention to details and accuracy.
- Extensive experience in summarizing and presenting findings in reports.
- Strategic Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2023.