Revent Technologies Ltd is a technology solutions provider for dynamic organisations, providing bespoke software design and development, developer outsourcing and technology advisory etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and other documents.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Publish and remove job ads.
- Ensure the smooth running of the facility.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Prepare training and onboarding material.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or any related field.
- Should not be above 25 years as at the date of application.
- 0 – 1 year of experience in Human Resource related roles.
- Previous work experience in a Tech. company (optional).
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.