RS Consulting LLC – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job type: full time
Report to: Managing director
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Must be female and not above 25 years of age
- Must have at least three years experience as an accountant or related field
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in any accredited Nigeria university
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Performance Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or a Business discipline
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, ACA
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & Applications to: [email protected]with “Job Title” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.