Salvo International Agency is a full-service digital marketing consulting firm. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes achieve their goals through effective, results-driven digital marketing strategies. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver tangible results for our clients, and we’re passionate about staying at the forefront of industry trends and best practices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlement Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
- We’re Sourcing for a Reconciliation and Settlement officer, with experience in the EdTech, and, or FinTech industry
- The Reconciliation and Settlement Officer will be responsible for resolving all issues arising from all transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- Engaging with Product users to resolve all payment related issues
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in financial management, its tools and applications
- Giving detailed financial analysis periodically
- Collaborating with the product marketing team to create better methods to address customer transactional complaints
- Provide accurate, valid and complete financial information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow-up with customer support on product users’ transactional complaint and reach a resolution
- Work closely with the Customer experience officer to manage all settlements and chargeback requests/issues on the platform
- Reconcile all transactions discrepancies via the appropriate dashboard
- Preparation of daily, monthly, and weekly transaction reports for the platform
- Manage and monitor all payment requests
- Submit and notify necessary quarters of all approved payment requests to ensure timely processing of such requests.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Fintech organization or related field
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing- gateways.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions timely and efficiently
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlements and reconciliation process
- Passionate about solving problems and is focused on customer experience and outcomes
- Fundamental experience in the Front to Back Office process flow for all Treasury Operations settlement and daily reconciliation process
- Experience of assisting in implementation of changes to systems, processes and procedures will be an advantage
- Exceptional skills in financial policies and settlement.
- Time management and ability to work towards a deadline (and meet deadlines) and an high-level attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Products, (Power BI, Outlook, Power point) especially Excel., SQL / MY SQL skills to extract data from databases.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Access to Training & Development Resources
- Work-Life Balance
- Daily lunch, HMO.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.