Salvo International Agency is a full-service digital marketing consulting firm. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes achieve their goals through effective, results-driven digital marketing strategies. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver tangible results for our clients, and we’re passionate about staying at the forefront of industry trends and best practices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter / Content Strategist
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking out for a Copywriter/Content Strategist who would lead our creative content marketing efforts. In this role, you would be writing original copies for our products.
- You would also be maintaining brand consistency and planning a content strategy to distribute content across different online media channels.
- Write clear, super-engaging copy with the brand voice for ads, news blog publications, websites, social media posts, email campaigns, Sales/landing pages, Information products.
- Conduct thorough research and dig out original niche content to re-use for our content marketing efforts by Analyzing competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content creation. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers i.e. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written).
- Play a leading role in the conceptualization of fresh, relevant, and compelling brand communications, through collaboration with the design and/or product team
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices and communication requirements for writing in a variety of print and electronic media
- Excellent research/interview skills. Interview customers and industry specialists and prepare case study content.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video editors, PR, web designers and other professionals
- Continuous Learning about the target audience for exceptional copywriting. Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behavior.
- Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions.
- Understand the basics of SEO to make sure that web searchers can find published content and ensure it appears on the first page of Google and other search engines.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels and reach which aid to improve future content marketing, publishing strategies and campaigns.
- 3 + years proven work experience as a Content Strategist/ Copywriter or a similar position
- A portfolio of Content strategist/copywriter work.
- Skilled at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Mastered the art of story writing
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to lead and/or execute a writing project from concept to completion
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Strong communication, research, and typing skill.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Access to training and Development Resources
- Work-Life Balance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.