Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently recruiting an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: QCS2021061
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement a standardized Food Safety Plan that satisfies the requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Responsible for assisting the mill managers in education, implementation and program compliance in addition to record keeping and overseeing internal audits of processes and procedures at specified intervals.
- Serve as a Product Safety Plant Designee and Preventative Control Qualified Individual for the Poultry Feed Mill facilities.
- Conduct routine on-site internal audits of Poultry Feed Mills to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, customer required certifications, and company prescribed standards.
- Assist Poultry Feed Mill management in implementing and maintaining the Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions necessary to achieve quality and product safety standards.
- Implement product quality programs.
- Oversee ingredient and product sampling, perform quality measurements and prepare analysis for products to ensure compliance with all quality criteria.
- Create and/or maintain appropriate paper and electronic documentation.
- Interface with departments responsible for the purchasing of ingredients to ensure prescribed quality standards are achieved.
- Conduct on-site audits of suppliers to ensure adherence to product quality and safety standards.
- Assist with general problem solutions regarding plant processing, inventories, new systems, etc.
- Maintain annual registrations registration for Poultry Feed Mill facilities
- Perform other Duties Assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology or related discipline from a recognized university
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience as a Quality Control Officer preferably in Feed Milling or manufacturing;
- Knowledge of SSOP/HACCP (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure/Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is a must;
- Knowledge of monthly audits of the facility in the areas of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a must.
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skill;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th November, 2021.