Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited is a renowned human resource consulting firm that emerged from an uncommon track record of distilling value to a league of clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Management Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining records and monitoring cash flow to ensure that there are enough funds available to pay bills on time.
- Maintaining an inventory of cash at all times in order to have ready access to funds when needed.
- Opening new bank accounts and arranging for electronic deposits from customers’ accounts.
- Coordinating with external vendors such as banks or insurance companies to arrange for payment of invoices.
- Reviewing reports on cash inflows and outflows and making adjustments as needed to ensure that there is enough cash available to meet company needs.
- Preparing cash forecasts to help determine how much cash will be needed to cover upcoming expenses.
- Reviewing accounts payable invoices and checks to ensure that all payments were made correctly.
- Preparing reports on cash balances and other financial activities for management review.
- Preparing reports on loan repayments and other financial transactions for external parties such as banks or investors.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc or HND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N100,000 – N102,000 / month.
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month & Leave Allowance, NHF
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Cash Management Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2023.